Saturday 25 February 2017

Shaman Chapter 13 (」゜ロ゜)」

>>Here's the Chapter<<

It's a short chapter, just more """thoughts""", basically the last of Momo team on this act. I hope it's enjoyable though nothing happens ~gao!

Aaanyway, here's some info on what's to come.
Next chapter (13) is a short one, soon = tomorrow most likely 
Ch14 is normal sized, tomorrow or sometime next week
I also want to do the pre-seires Q&A and the act2 Q&A before starting act 3.
The Q&As together should be around short/mid chap size, also, possible spoilers, for this and KnM.
Act3... I haven't thought that far ahead so no comment. No, haven't dropped the series lol.

Info in chapter sizes (for perspective):
  • short = 2k words
  • mid = 3.5k words
  • big = 5k words
  • scary (rare, like ch 1) = 7k words
I learned something new. Apparently the reading list ranking on NU ranks novels by number of reading lists they're on. Well duh. But I thought the rating was somehow involved. Seems not the case. I have a lost of dropped novels, and they're getting ranked up cos of that is the funniest bit. Not gonna delete my drop list tho. --Lion out--