Wednesday 19 July 2017

Shaman Chapter 44 (ง •̀_•́)ง

▶ Here's the Chapter ◀

Eh, here's a chapter ~gao! It isn't as exciting as the last one I guess.. hehe... but I have a feeling you'll like the next one. Tomorrow as always. Not really. But I'll try. Anyway. So there's a nav bar now huh... I'm planning to add more little nicknacks in time. The last chapter for this arc, 56 first half (third?) comes out on the purga tomorrow too. I can't really recommend reading them since they have so many errors and typos, it could become a simply painful experience lol. It's for the daring who will venture out into the wastelands with simple aims of gratification. If you're one of those, sorry for all the shitty typos yeah. They really are unedited.

As for spearbro, as I said, I'll start on that after I finish TLing arc 5 of shaman. It's got 20 more chapters in the current (Silt Welt) arc, but I think I can get through them relatively quick. They're pretty short and simple after all.

Finally, shaman has reached 2000+ reader lists on NU! (applause) Though some of you may argue that NU is a cesspool of shit taste and the ranking system sucks, my hope is it gets top 200. I just think that's where you get at least mediocre series.