Saturday 22 July 2017

Shaman Chapter 48 ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)ᕗ

▶ Here's the Chapter ◀

I think I've finally caught up with the 1 chapter a day thing ~gao! This one's a sort of boring exposition chapter. It also helps for ppl who got too bored of the hero chapters and does a small recap.
Now then, about future plans. As in plans for the next few days. I think I'll start Arc 6 on the purgatorium, with one chapter being done in 3 days or so. like, shaman, shaman, spear. Spear chapters are around half the size of a shaman chapter so I can do those in one go to post on purga. I'll start posting spear chapters at some point.

A bit more on Spear. The worst hurdle to getting started on it... I feel is the pastebin chapters, some of which have awful editing. I was thinking of doing that editing and posting those on here in the coming days. Of course I'll credit the original translator but this way, Novel Updates can actually link them somewhere.