Friday 3 February 2017

Shaman chapter 6 *-*

>>Here's the Chapter<<

With this, Arc 1 is done. This, and the second arc are rather short, they're introductory arcs. We get to the real battles and pain thereafter. Well, it's that kind of story so it should be expected. I enjoy it, that's why I translate. Well anyway, enjoy reading ~ gao!
It may seem kinda cheap, but I did say I was gonna do 2 chapter's a week. With this it's been 4. Well, its kinda like, I want to do these early cause I cant post anything in the next next week, ie. week of the 12th. Getting a bit super busy that time so yea. Just cant. Well, so 2 more chappies coming probably this weekend or middle of next week. And no chapters the week after. That would be the gist of it.

Seems there's always a bit to say if I try to say something in these posts. Maybe you're aware because I did make a post about it on my wordpress site. In short, it's a discord server. This is kind of the only server I'm even vaguely active in. Its this Light Novels Alliance. It's ok I guess~

I'm always awaiting the day I can catch up to this series, seems pretty far, but I can do it ~ gao!!(please refer to the site subtitle)