Sunday 5 February 2017

Shaman chapter 8 :D(

>>Here's the Chapter<<

Heyyy, it's chapter 8! It's really short! And the cliffhanger is slightly painful too! enjoy ~gao!
This is the last chappy for basically the next two weeks. Busy ~gao! It may sound like an excuse now, but if I went at my desired pace, 2 chaps a week, we'd still be at chap 4. So you better be thankful! jkjk. Well anyway, that's the low down. Yup, nothing before the 18th. Well, I'm not abandoning the project though, but yeah.

Honestly, I get frustrated when stories I'm reading ongoingly don't get updates every week or so. Well, the more updates the better hehehe. Especially mass chapter dumps. Those are the best! Anyway, well, this isn't an excuse for why I'm doing something I don't like others doing. Well it is. But whatever. It happened, it's sad. I'd go watch some niche anime that'll never get a second season... or something.

Incidentally, I finished TLing the QA yesterday, and finished both chapters 7 and 8 today. No, I'm not particularly fast. Matter of fact, it's pretty slow, I'd imagine. Well, the point is, I don't like holding off chapters and doing something like, oh I said 2 chaps a week so since I'll be busy for 2 weeks, I'll just do those chaps now, and slowly release in 2 weeks. That's a great plan! muhahaha. I'm not that business minded, if you could call it that. I like my things straight forward. like now as in now.

That's about it. If you see any problems, please let me know. I'll try and fix when I can spare the time. Which I probably can't for the next 2 weeks. But please do anyway! also. Enjoy reading! ~ Gao!