Tuesday 25 July 2017

Shaman Chapter 50 (ʘ言ʘ╬)

▶ Here's the Chapter ◀

Hey ~gao! I wanted to do a lot more today but I got really irritated at some stuff so this is all.
So what happened... this happened last night actually. I was gonna try editing the first few spearbro chapters that are in pastebin... Long story short, they're severely badly translated and I'm gonna redo them. Huh pun. Well anyway, the annoying (read: triggering) part is how someone passed of that piece of shit as an actual translation. I don't know. I think it's this weird sense of justice I have where stories and art in general need to be respected. I care about prose more than people in many cases. That's not too uncommon right? Even if it is, It's a fact that spear chapters really such from chapter 1, which I just can't forgive. I can't leave it alone! I'll rectify this!!

Anyway, that aside, I'll get the next shaman chapter tomorrow. About the purgatorium... well...