Friday 14 July 2017

Shaman Q&A 4 (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

▶ Here's the Chapter ◀

~Gao! Hell is over!


I didn't post this yesterday mainly because... of big chests. Yeah, started reading Everybody Loves Big Chests because this dude on discord was crazy recommending it. It's not from Japanese origin, but is keenly in that style. I felt as if I was reading a fun web novel. It has quite a bit of comedic sexual elements but I'd recommend it to pass time.

Anyway I'll post ch40 in a moment, and I'm working on 54 for the pastebin. I may not post anything tomorrow, because stuff.

Hope you guys at least skimmed through the previous three chapters, because there's a lot of bittersweet irony in this next arc. If you haven't, you mostly have to know that the Souma Harem girls are what you'd expect in a cliche harem, and most of them are head over heels for the Hero. The exception being Class Rep-sama of course.