Monday 17 July 2017

Spearbro Chapter 434 Σ( ̄□ ̄;)

▶ Here's the Chapter ◀

Hmm. There may be some confusion ~gao! I'll try and fix that

Q. What is this?
A. Redo of the Spear Hero. I've decided to translate this as well

Q. WTF is this?
A. If you're worried about Shaman (my other series)... this will be a 'sub-project' of sorts, so Shaman will be given priority.

Q. What about the previous translator?
A. He hasn't touched it in half a year. I shamelessly stole it from ShamelessOniisan without asking

Q. So how do I read this?
A. Read Rise of the Shield Hero first (No, you can't start with this one). After you've done that, try reading the spearbro chapters listed on Shameless' page (Link in the TOC). Then start back on this site.

Q. Any set schedule for alternating between your 2 series?
A. Nope. I'll go by feel with priority to Shaman.

Q. Why are you doing this?
A. I'm a big fan of Shieldbro... And it's a shame that spear's getting no love.

Q. You're doing this as an aside, what if another TLer wants to (and can) do it faster?
A. Sure take it off my hands. You don't even need to inform me or anything. But make sure you do it. Or else.

Q. So when can I expect 435? 
A. After I finish translating 2 more chapters (thus completing the arc) of shaman. So 5 days, give or take 1. What? Too slow? Haha, see the previous question.

Q. Man this story sucks, why aren't you working day and night on shaman? This isn't what the fans want. You're a shit translator. Maybe kill yourself?
A. Well fuck you too.

Q. This the last questions?
A. That it is.