Monday 23 January 2017

Shaman Chapter 1!!

So basically, this is the second chapter after the prologue which you can read here. As for why I'm translating this instead of the group that already started it...
Well they seem to not have any info on when the next chapter is coming and I tried contacting them to see if I can take over, but no replies yet. I can probably do 1 or 2 chapters a week. But most of all, I wanted to get this story to the English speaking audience cause it should turn out great.

I'm a big fan of Kuro no Maou, and this is by the same author, Hoshi Kage Dairi. I won't say reading KnM is necessary before reading this, but it's got a few similarities that's fun to know about.

This story has around 70 chapters right now. In other words, almost nothing. But lots of nice developments do happen. 

Well, then. I'm Lion Mask by the way...Gao~! Enjoy reading!