Tuesday 24 January 2017

Shaman-chapter-2

>>Here's the chapter<<

I must say. I didn't expect to post this today, but here it is. Chapter 2 of Momokawa-kun's lovely adventures! This is a setup chapter. Should I say it's a setup arc? Well, fun things do happen here and there. So please give it a read!

This site is pretty bland... I hope to add a few things, like a ToC, and in-post spoiler tags. The comment system right now is disqus and has a spoiler tag. Please use it! I also want to add my logo and get some progress bars going. Still, I hope to keep the minimalist nature of this blog. The charm point is No-Hassle-Reading. Soon...Soon...Soon.

Now then, I said before that I'd do 1-2 chapters a week. So this will probably be the last one for this week. Basically, when I add progress bars, it should get much easier to tell when. 

Again, have fun reading! This was Lion Mask, over and gao~!