Saturday 28 January 2017

Shaman chapter 3

>>Here's the chapter<<

Gao~! Lion here, and chapter too! This time, well, I think it's pretty obvious from a title like 'Monster' but it's the first battle! Any more would just ruin the fun of reading so enjoy!

I should be able to post the next chapter soon, perhaps tomorrow. Oh yeah, I should mention. Whenever I say something promise-like, like I'll be posting x in y days, please refer to the site slogan up top. 'Not making any promises'. Just treat it as a maybe-lie, most-likely-lie kind of thing.

Well, I read the latest chapter of this story this morning, gotta say, it's refreshing to see how Momokawa's grown. Ah~ I wanna catch up to the series soon. At the 2 ch a week pace, it'll take ~75 weeks if author keeps at 1 chapter a week like how it is now. Well... not that I'll complain if he does more per week~

As for this blogs look, I think I'll keep it minimalist. I like a no clutter reading experience, though if it is cluttered, or rather, if the site theme is white, I'll just use some app or addon to get some dark theme going.  Like on chrome, I use this high contrast addon, and on my phone I use Instapaper.

Well enough ranting, if you're reading this, well, there's  really no special meaning! I mean, I'd rather read the chapter than the translators musings. I write these for no real reason. But thanks for reading anyway. The chapter too ~ gao!