Tuesday 24 January 2017

Shaman the pro-prologue!


So let me explain. The author had made a psuedo chapter at the beginning with everyone's names and club associations. This is before the prologue and I realized it hasn't been translated yet. So here!
I tried to improve the look and feel of the site. This may just have failed miserably. Well anyway, there's now a table of contents for Shaman and spoiler things, mouseover or tap on a phone to see. I'm not responsible if you spoil yourself accidentally :9 ! 

There's also my old logo, slightly revamped for this site. I don't know, I'm still not satisfied with everything I'll be gradually improving it.

Anyway, this short FYI like chapter lets you maybe imagine what to expect? Though there's probably no reason it is a spoiler. Cause the Author probably meant for you to read this first. Well if you're not, I guess you've been spoiled a bit for this (lol).

Yea. ~gao!